We rely on the generosity of our supporters to help continue our work in Cyprus. Here are just some of the ways you can help us. Any donation, no matter how small will be gratefully received.
By donating to the Donkey Sanctuary (Cyprus), you are allowed to claim tax relief as we are a registered Charity in Cyprus, No. 194261 (applies only for citizens residing in Cyprus who file an annual tax return).
How much does it cost?
- €6 - could buy medicines for one donkey for 7 days
- €10 - could feed one donkey with straw for 3 days
- €18 - could provide anti-parasite treatment for one donkey
- €25 - could trim the hooves of one donkey
- €40 - could vaccinate one donkey against equine influenza and tetanus
- €65 - could fund a medical check on our resident donkeys
We no longer accept cash or cheque donations.
You can make your donations online using your debit/credit card, by clicking here.
A very big thank you to our supporters who already donate using bank transfers. Why not ask your bank to make a monthly donation? Simply give your bank our details as shown. If you have internet banking you may be able to make the transfer yourself. Please see below our bank account details:
Bank of Cyprus,
Account Number: 0330-01-099146
Account name: The Donkey Sanctuary (Cyprus)
IBAN Code: CY8100 2003 3000 0000 0109 9146 00
BIC/SWIFT Code: BCYPCY2N
**Please add on the bank payment details your name, so we could cross check your donation on our statement. ***Once you have set up your bank transfer, please let us know by completing your details below so that we can confirm receipt of your payment.